Wed, Dec 29|
The 62nd annual L.A. County Holiday Celebration
Join L.A.-based artists and celebrate the holidays with the 62nd annual L.A. County Holiday Celebration at The Music Center and on PBS SoCal December 24th from 3 to 6 pm. Go to holidaycelebration.org for more info.
Time & Location
Dec 29, 2021, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Los Angeles, 135 N Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90012, USA
About the event
The 62nd annual L.A. County Holiday Celebration returns LIVE at The Music Center on December 24th and offers Angelenos of all ages the opportunity to experience and honor the dynamic, rich cultures of the County. Join us at The Music Center or on PBS SoCal for a diverse lineup of L.A.-based artists including many past favorites and some exciting new talent! With performances by choral groups, dance troupes and local artists, the FREE Holiday Celebration brings holiday cheer into the homes and hearts of all who tune in! All ages welcome. Live performance attendees must show proof of full vaccination or negative covid test (within 72 hours) plus wear a mask.
Go to holidaycelebration.org for more info.
• Friday, Dec. 24 from 3 p.m. – 6 p.m.
• Doors open at 2:30 p.m.
• Patrons may come and go throughout the three-hour performance
• A live broadcast of the show airs from 3 p.m. - 6 p.m. on PBS SoCal
• Live streaming at pbssocal.org
• Live performance attendees must show proof of full vaccination or negative covid test (within 72 hours) plus wear a mask.